The Open Conference „Media 2020: Updates“ will take place on July, 7 from 2:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Moscow time) in Zoom.
Open Conference „Media 2020: Updates“
Experts will discuss what the media will look like in a year, two, ten years and what happens to them today (especially during the infodemic), as well as what new formats are available (telegram channels, podcasts, small media). They will also talk about VR technologies, deep fakes and the development of media literacy in Russia and abroad, inviting 7 projects from Russia and abroad.
Participants in the Conference:
- Vasily Gatov, Senior Fellow at the Annenberg School of Communications and Journalism at the University of Southern California (USA);
- Andrey Miroshnichenko, media analyst, head of the School of Effective Text „Media“;
- Ilya Yablokov, media expert, historian, lecturer at the University of Leeds (UK);
- Seva Boyko, correspondent for BBC Russia, producer of podcasts;
- Alexander Amzin, independent media consultant, moderator of the telegram channel @themedia;
- Anton Utkin, author and project manager in the field of interactive cinema and VR;
- Igor Pivovarov, chief analyst of the NTI Center for Artificial Intelligence based on MIPT, and others.
Program and registration here…